Why The Grove? Because it was designed with your loved one’s needs in mind.
Our state-of-the-art community is freestanding—not an add-on or a remodeled memory care wing in an assisted living community. It was purpose-built to address the unique needs of dementia. And that’s just the beginning.
Discover why we’re the region’s best choice for memory care below.
Don’t Let Dementia Be the Focus of Your Relationship
At The Grove, we’re here to handle your loved one’s caregiving…and help you get back to being, in some small way, the son, daughter, or spouse you were.
The Grove gives your loved one a community that…
- Emphasizes ability, not disability. Our goal is to place residents in neighborhoods based on their abilities…and empower them to have successful days together.
- Fosters independence. At The Grove, we focus on what Mom or Dad can do—such as helping roll silverware or prepare for an event.
- Engages your loved one in what he or she enjoys. We learn your loved one and other residents’ life stories…and we base our daily activities on these rich histories.
- Builds relationships and familiarity. Thanks to our small neighborhood design, your loved one can enjoy the familiar faces of friends. In addition, your loved one will enjoy a designated caretaker.
- Provides insight into your loved one’s preferences. Our memory care program starts with your loved one’s life story. It helps us understand what your loved one’s likes, dislikes, and preferences are.