Why The Grove? Because it was designed with your loved one’s needs in mind.
Our state-of-the-art community is freestanding—not an add-on or a remodeled memory care wing in an assisted living community. It was purpose-built to address the unique needs of dementia. And that’s just the beginning.
Discover why we’re the region’s best choice for memory care below.
A PURPOSE-BUILT NEIGHBORHOOD
See why The Grove was nearly three years in the making. In addition to receiving expert dementia consultation for our memory care program, we visited other communities before settling on a neighborhood design model.
The Grove isn’t a memory care wing attached to an assisted living community, Instead, we’ve built smaller neighborhoods, each centered around a kitchen and family-style dining area. Be sure to check out our gallery, and see how The Grove replicates home for Mom or Dad.
AN ORIGINAL, PERSON-CENTERED MEMORY CARE PROGRAM
What brings your mom joy? What are your husband’s hobbies? What’s your dad’s favorite dish?
Before providing any care, we learn your loved one’s life story. Our original memory care program provides person-centered care, thanks to our My Ideal Day Guide, Daily Rhythms, and more. Discover how our Daily Rhythms can bring Dad impromptu moments of joy…or how Mom can help host our Family and Friends Social.
TRAINED DEMENTIA CAREGIVERS AND NURSES
See how The Grove team surpasses expectations. It takes 40 hours to train a new team member…so that your loved one’s caregiver gets acquainted with Mom or Dad’s life story, completes dementia training, and more.
We also set the standard high for ongoing education. Each year, The Grove completes 5x more training than the state requires. Discover how we invest in Mom or Dad’s quality of life and care.
Don’t Let Dementia Be the Focus of Your Relationship
At The Grove, we’re here to handle your loved one’s caregiving…and help you get back to being, in some small way, the son, daughter, or spouse you were.
The Grove gives your loved one a community that…
- Emphasizes ability, not disability. Our goal is to place residents in neighborhoods based on their abilities…and empower them to have successful days together.
- Fosters independence. At The Grove, we focus on what Mom or Dad can do—such as helping roll silverware or prepare for an event.
- Engages your loved one in what he or she enjoys. We learn your loved one and other residents’ life stories…and we base our daily activities on these rich histories.
- Builds relationships and familiarity. Thanks to our small neighborhood design, your loved one can enjoy the familiar faces of friends. In addition, your loved one will enjoy a designated caretaker.
- Provides insight into your loved one’s preferences. Our memory care program starts with your loved one’s life story. It helps us understand what your loved one’s likes, dislikes, and preferences are.